Bevelmaster 224B ID Mount Heavy Duty Pipe Bevelling Equipment
The extremely rugged and dependable Model 224B BEVELMASTER™ portable I.D. mount machine tool is ideal for beveling, facing and/or counterboring on larger pipe. The tool is configured with an in-line feed knob and two-speed pneumatic drive motor at a right angle to the lathe head. The Model 224B System comes complete with (3) tool holder assemblies, mandrel assemblies, mandrel head assemblies (3 jaws), upper lifting frame (floor stand available as an option), pneumatic motor assembly wrench kit and operator’s manual. This is the new standard of precision in larger diameter beveling.
- 8″ to 24″ Pipe Range – All Schedules
- Tube sizes 6.813″ Min ID to 24″ Maximum OD with standard mandrel
- Wall thickness up to 2.34″(59.4mm)
- Counterbore pipe & tubing with ID range of 8.5″(216.00mm) to 24″ (609.6mm)
- Material Cutting Capability : Mild steels, chrome steels (Rc 35 max), stainless steel, copper-nickel alloys and aluminum without limitations except size and wall thickness as above. Inconel and some other high temperature alloys may require special procedures as a function of wall thickness and type of end preparations.
- Single Point Extension Capability
- Bevelling 7″(177.8mm) to 42″ (1066.8 mm) at 37-1/2 °
- Feed Travel 5″ (127.0mm) nominal (radial)
- Feed : 8 Selectable positions.
- Alignment when used in Conjunction with 224B Miter Head Mandrel
- Angular ± 5°
- Offset ± 0.19″ (4.83mm)
- Miter Mandrel, 7″ID through 24.25″” ID (177.8 through 616.0mm)
- Bevel, Counterbore, Face, ID Chamfer, Flange Face
- Versatile Mounting Options
- Weight 420 lbs (190 kg)