1030 Closed Arc Weldhead
1000 Series Weldhead is an entirely new line of easy-to-operate tool for autogenous tube welding. Model 1030 covers a range from 25mm to 75mm (1.0″ – 3.0″) O.D. Model 1030 makes tube-to-tube and tube-to-fitting welds in less time with precision and repeatability. The double-clamping design simplifies work piece fit-up and eliminates tack welding in many cases. Collets are available for any tube and fitting size. Rigid collet design never needs replacement. Digital technology forever eliminates the need for periodic weld Head calibration – rotation speed remains accurate regardless of Head wear and Heads can be interchanged without time-consuming recalibration.
- Digital rotation motor ensures 100% repeatable speed regulation
- Easy access collet clamp adjustment – optimal grip without deformation
- Flip top viewing port – accurate pre-weld fit up inspection
- Molded silicone switch panel on weld head handle – eliminates need for remote pendant
- Indestructible SS hinge provides rigidity for positive tube alignment
- Collets for all tube sizes/fitting geometries
- Internal water cooling standard – simply connect to a commercial water recirculator for high duty cycle applications.
- Extension cables allow use up to 12 m (40‘) from power supply
- Pre-ground tungsten electrodes
- Waterproof carry case
- Bench mount bracket