AdaptARC Multiple Process Orbital Welding System
The AdaptARC automated welding machines offer the most advanced orbital and linear pipe welding systems for the professional welder. Designed for durability and versatility, the AdaptARC system offers multiple processes for Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW), Gas Metal Arc Welding pulsed spray (GMAW-P) and short arc (GMAW-S), and Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW).
Tri Tool’s mechanized orbital pipe welding systems are built to provide total control with dynamic configuration options…
- Degree, Time, or Distance Programming
- Precision, User Defined Seam Tracking
- Two Shielded Gas Inputs
- One System with Multiple Processes: GTAW, GMAW-S, GMAW-P, and FCAW
- Wire Speeds up to 700 Inches per Minute
- Digital Control for Consistent Accuracy
- Each Track Handles 3 Pipe Sizes
- Patented Quick-Change Torch that is Rated at 350 Amps
- Automatic Torch Height Control
Tri Tool’s new orbital automated welding machines are designed from the ground up to deliver the superior precision, control, dependability, and ease-of-use that customers worldwide have come to expect.
The DualARC® can be configured for special applications, such as ID cladding. A video camera can also be used in conjunction with the system to monitor the weld. The ORBITMASTER® performed Pulse Spray Transfer for exceptional cladding and the programmable weld controller can reverse the travel direction for accurate interrupted openings, producing repeatable accuracy. This unique capability delivers uniform and consistent deposition of metal for critical pipe maintenance procedures.
DualARC – Multi-Process Weld Head for Both Precision Orbital and Linear WeldingThe new DualARC Weld Head is a breakthrough in mechanized orbital tube welding. Its new design permits rapid change over from GTAW to GMAW. Automatic steering control provides precision non-symmetrical weld paths for saddle and other special shapes, and automatic rewind and bead placement.The weld head traverses on modular guide tracks for accurate and solid positioning, optimal for narrow groove orbital welding. The DualARC Weld Head is perfectly matched to the OrbitMASTER controller for orbital welding system applications.
- Rugged Construction for Accuracy
- Rapid Process Switching Without Removing Head From Track
- Automatic Steering Control
- Automatic Rewind & Bead Placement
- The new DualARC® Weld Head’s design permits rapid change-over from GTAW to GMAW. Automatic steering control provides precision non-symmetrical weld paths for saddle and other special shapes, and automatic rewind and bead placement.
Advanced Programmable Multi-Process Welding Arc Controller
- Can Perform Pulsed or Non-Pulsed GTAW and/or GMAW, as well as FCAW
- Ideal for Non-Typical Seams Including Multi-Axis Type Joints, Angles, & More
- Automatic Guidance that Allows Hundreds of Points
- Precision Seam Tracking and Waveform Generation (GMAW) for Reduced Spatter and Smoke