BB5000 Line Boring Machine
The best value option is our BB5000 – compact, versatile and powerful line boring machine. It makes your tough jobs easier and there are no more difficult machining applications. Tight cramped spaces are easier to handle and the power and flexibility of the machine will amaze you.
In Stock – BB5000
2-1/4 Boring Bar Machine Package. 2” to 12” diameters.
Ready for Quick Sale. CSA inspected and labeled.
Interested – Please fill in our “Contact Form” below.
Quick and Easy Setup
- Modular components make setup quick and easy.
- Fast and easy setup using high quality cast-iron set-up cones and spherical bearing mounts.
- Patented spherical bearing mounting system allows quick setup, with up to 5° of bearing misalignment.
- Typical set-up time for an experienced operator is 30 minutes or less.
- Up to 650 ft-lbs (881 N·m) of torque at the bar – more than any other portable boring machine in its boring range.
- Specially-designed rotational drive unit provides 4:1 or optional 12:1 or worm gear reduction for increased torque at all speeds
Flexible, High Quality Design
- Through-bar design allows the rotational drive and feed unit to be mounted anywhere along the bar, even separately.
- Patented heavy-duty spherical bearing mounts ensure rigid attachment to the work piece, for more effective machining.
- Highly customizable to meet a variety of needs.
- Available in electric, servo, hydraulic, or pneumatic motor configurations.
- Reversible electric motor.
- Fast, easy two-bolt change-out process to switch motors.
- Available in a variety of bar lengths, from 4 – 24 feet (1219.2 – 7315.2 mm).
- Bars are straightened, and have ½ inch or 12 mm square-broached tooling holes.
- Accessories allow the BB5000 to be used for blind boring, line boring, drilling, facing, and valve repair.
- An interface kit allows attachment and quick alignment of the CLIMAX Auto BoreWelders for efficient bore welding.
- Extremely compact for ease of use in cramped, tight work spaces.
- Drive & Feed can be mounted between bearings for use in even more confined spaces.