Torq N’ Seal® Elastomer Condenser Plugs
Elastomer Condenser Plugs (TNS-ECP) are a quick and easy solution for your condenser and low pressure heat exchanger tube plugging needs! These plugs are installed simply with the included Hex Capture Drive.
Just attach to any standard 3/8″ square drive torque wrench and you are good to go. Have a heat exchanger with pressure less than 250 psi, temperature below 350 deg F, and tube ID between 0.580″ and 1.200″? Then try out the ECPPlugs to save you time and headaches, allowing you to finish outages and turnarounds on time and under budget!
- 250 psi. Positive sealing in excess of 250 PSI.
- 350 deg F. Can handle temperatures up to 350 deg F.
- Large Expansion Range. Just 6 plugs cover tube ID’s from 0.580″ to 1.200″.
- Chemical Resistance: Excellent in 10% Sulfuric Acid; Sodium Chloride Solutions; Ozone; Oxidizing Environments; Refrigerant 134a; Good Service life in 10% Nitric Acid and Radiation
- Corrosion Resistance: Meets MIL-A-8625F And ASTM B117 Salt Spray Test
- Low Installation Torque: 120 in. lbs. (13.50 Nm)
- NO Special Tooling or personnel training. All you need is the Hex Capture Drive that comes included free with every purchase and a standard 3/8″ square drive torque wrench.
- Quick Installation. Torq N’ Seal® plugs can be installed in just seconds, the only tool you need is included for free with every purchase.
- Variable Installation Depth. Plug can be inserted to any depth of the tube sheet in order to avoid severely corroded areas on the tube sheet face.
- Fit Into Tight Areas. Design enables rapid implantation and fit into tight areas adjacent to the tube sheet/shell joint interface, baffle plates and internal dividers.
- Wide Sealing Area contact zone ensures a positive seal.
Torq N Seal Condenser plugs are and ideal solution for your requirement of Low Pressure Tube Plugs.
Part Numbers (Expansion/Tube ID Range)
- TNS-ECP-0580 (0.580″ to 0.640″)
- TNS-ECP-0625 (0.625″ – 0.710″)
- TNS-ECP-0750 (0.750″ to 0.840″)
- TNS-ECP-0875 (0.875″ to 0.960″)
- TNS-ECP-1000 (1.000″ – 1.100″)
- TNS-ECP-1125 (1.125″ – 1.200″)
Click Here for Torq-N-Seal High Pressure Consdenser Tube Plugs
Click Here for Taper Pin or Plugs or Hammer in Plugs