GripTight Elbow Test Plugs
Versatile Design for Testing Elbow Configurations to 3350 PsiG (231 BarG) and sizes 2″ to 24″.
Plugs for larger pipe sizes and higher pressures available on request.
DescriptionEST Group’s GripTight® Elbow Test Plug is a revolutionary new plug designed for testing long radius elbows. Patent-pending dual-serrated GripTight MAX™ grippers give this unique plug design enhanced holding power to 3350 PsiG (231 BarG) – providing a safe and effective solution for pipe spools and piping systems terminating in long radius elbows.
Elbow Test Plug FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Orientation Free Installation – no need to align with elbow
- Test Pressure – 3350 PsiG (231 BarG) – higher pressures available upon request
- Stocked sizes for NPS ranging from 2” thru 24” (DN50 – DN600), larger sizes built to order
- Patent-pending dual-serrated gripper design
- Fits all long radius elbows (45°, 90°, 180°)
- Easy Installation – No welding or hot work required
- Safe self gripping design uses test pressure to increase holding power
- Save up to 80% in testing time vs. welded-on end cap procedures
- Laser-marked top washer clearly identifies part number, size range, pressure rating, and document number for operating instructions
IDEAL FOR A BROAD RANGE OF MATERIALS
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Inconel, Incoloy, Hastelloy, ChroMoly, Clad Elbows, Hardened Materials
- Reliable performance in a wide range of finishes – cast, rolled, extruded, machined, polished, honed, etc.