Pneumatic Lifting Bags
Air-powered bags are used for lifting, moving, spreading and fixing loads. The use of high quality materials and craftsmanship in combination with stringent quality control ensures safe operation. Our bags are capable of lifting loads up to 96 tonnes with compressed air at a pressure of 12 bar (174 Psi). In comparison with hydraulic jacks, lifting bags have advantages such as the very small insertion height of approximately 3cm, fast operation, lightweight and practically maintenance-free. Typical applications include lifting, moving, spreading and fixing.
Holmatro pneumatic lifting bags are equipped with many user-friendly features, like an integrated vulcanized carrying handle, slider pads, reflective (center) markings and optional lifting eyes. The bags have a non-slip interlocking design for optimum stability when stacking. And last but not least… with the lifting capacity printed on the side and an arrow on the label indicating the lifting height you can quickly select the right bag!
Small details make a difference and a lasting experience with our users. An integrated carrying handle to easily pick up your lifting bag. A simple arrow for a quick visual indication of the lifting height. An extra gauge on the control unit to keep an eye on the incoming air pressure.
We offer bags in a wide range of lifting Capacity ranging from 2 Tons to 96 Tons depending on bag size.
• Integrated carrying handle with capacity indication, for easy carrying and to Quickly pull the right lifting bag from storage
• Standard equipped with slider pads – For easy insertion underneath an object
• Clear indication of safety warnings, technical specifications and lifting height – To help you work safer and easier
• Center markings on all sides – To help you position a smaller bag onto a larger model
• Non-slip surface with interlocking profile – To maximize the contact area and stability of inflated bags
• Reflective markings on all corners and in center – For optimal visibility in the dark
• Inserts for optional lifting eyes – To attach a rope for easy maneuvering
• Compliant with relevant safety standards – Meets EN 13731 and other legislative requirements