Inflatable Pipe Plugs and Inflatable Stoppers
Type C Inflatable Gas Plugs
Sizes range from 2 inch (51 mm) diameter to 60 inch (1,524 mm) diameter, in 2 inch increments. Easy to use. Easy to install.
Type C Inflatable Gas Plugs are Rubber or Nitrile bladders covered with a Canvas overlay.
Nitrile (Buna-N) rubber (for petroleum usage) and Natural rubber (for Natural gas) available.
Fire Retardant Nitrile Inflatable Plugs.
Fire retardant plugs are usually made with a nitrile internal bladder, and a canvas overlay with special fire retardant coating that will withstand higher temperatures for short period of time.
Inflatable Pipe Plugs have the bladder material available as natural rubber, nitrile or butyl. The inflatable bladders are covered with a canvas overlay to protect the bladder from over inflation and also wear.
Special high temperature applications? Ask about our flame-retardant cloth covers (suitable for temperatures from 400°F to 450°F).
We Offer You the Following Combined Features for the Infltable Pipe Plugs:
- Type C bladders have cloth covers made of the highest quality polyester.
- All cover seams and triple sewn.
- Accessories such as extension kits, regulators and hand pumps available on request.
- Ask for Buna-N Polyester covered plugs which are resistant to Oil, Kerosene, Gasoline, Hydraulic Oil, Hydrocarbons.
- Fire Retardant Infltable Pipe Plugs
- Heat Sleeves for high temperature resistance for the hose, also offers abrasion resistance.
We also offer inflatable bladders or Inflatable pipe plugs without any canvas cover. The bare inflatable baloons are used in Oil tanks or oil reservoirs.
We also offer special custom design bladders.
Please visit our range of Inflatable Stoppers Inflatable Pipe Plugs and Stoppers
We can offer inflatable bladders for square or rectangular ducts as well – as a custom made product. Please specify your specific requriements.