Model 301E Portable Tube squaring machine
Dependable performance and ease of use, combined with agility, light weight and rapid cycle times make this venerable tool the machine of choice for advanced tubing system fabrication and maintenance. The Model 301 incorporates incremental feed graduation control for squaring to precise lengths. It produces precisely square, burr free ends on thin wall tubing in preparation for autogenous tube welding.
The cutting head accepts squaring bits or a combination of a squaring and a beveling bit. A variable speed electric drive and the ability to perform without damaging the inside of electro-polished tubes makes this tool the ultimate choice for clean room applications. Decreasing rate cam feed and feed graduations guarantee repeatable accuracy and consistent tube lengths.
Like many Tri Tool machines, the Model 301 can be fitted with accessories such as the QC quick collet for higher production. The machines can be bench mounted with an optional base plate and is available with either electric or pneumatic drive.
- 0.125” to 1.10” OD (3.17 to 27.9mm)
- Wall Thickness Up To 0.125” (3.17mm)
- Variable speed AC & three speed variable DC drive
- DC drive features audible tone control for consistent feed
- Full Contact Collet Eliminates Tube Deflection
- Patented Cam Feed for Smoother Operation
- Bevel, Squaring, ID Chamfer
- Preparation on mild, chrome, stainless, copper-nickel alloy, aluminum
- Special procedures for: inconel, other high temp alloys
- Straight Tube
- Weight 6.75 lbs (3.1 kg)