Model 302 – Tube Squaring machine
The Model 302’s size, configuration and capabilities have been optimized for reliability and ease of use. Feature packed, and ruggedly built, the Model 302 provides the precision and time savings our customers have learned to expect. Most importantly, it delivers accurate, repeatable weld prep results every time.
Whether bench mounted or portable, no tools are required for operation. Straight tube or microfittings with ODs of .188″ (4.8mm) to 2.375″ (60.3mm) and wall thicknesses up to .200″ (5.1mm) can be squared with ease. The versatile Model 302 has proven to be a perfect platform for special configurations. Due to its heavy duty construction, the Model 302 can be fitted with an air clamping system. The rugged cast body can be set up for left-hand or right-hand operation. Durable stainless steel clamping saddles are standard and prevent carbon contamination when working with high purity tubing.
- 0.1875” to 2.375” (4.76 to 60.3mm) Tube and Fittings
- Wall Thickness Up To .200” (5.1mm)
- Electric Drive for Cleanroom Applications
- Full Support OD Mounting Saddles
- Burr Free Cutting
- No Damage to Electropolished Surfaces
- Bevel, Square, ID Deburr
- Preparation on mild, chrome, stainless, copper-nickel alloy, aluminum
- Special procedures for: inconel, other high temp alloys
- Weight 18.25 lbs (8.28 kg)