PurgEye 600 Touch Weld Purge Monitor with Integral Pump
Purgeye 600 Weld Purge Monitor is a Gas Detection and Analysing Instrument. It is a computerised, colour touch screen, ‘State of the Art’ Weld Purge Monitor manufactured to accurately read oxygen levels in the welding environment.
DescriptionPurgEye® 600 Weld Purge Monitor® Gas Detection and Analysing Instrument Gas Detection and Analysing Instrument This one monitor alone reads all the way from atmospheric concentration (20.94%) right down to 10 ppm. The Instrument uses long life sensor technology and has a USB connection for data logging. The data logging capability allowing the operator ease of data transfer without the need for a computer connection, includes an internal sampling pump and a switching capacity for external devices. The data logging capability allows the operator to download data via a USB port onto a memory stick obviating the need of a computer connection. Operating Voltage 110/230 V single phase 50/60 Hz, the unit uses an external 12 volt PSU with an input voltage range of 90 to 260 V AC. JEI PurgEye Family Table API-WEB-P
- Full range measurement from atmosphere (20.94%) to 10 ppm using long life sensor technology, all in one instrument.
- Readings indicated as a percentage or in ppm.
- Large 3.2″ (81 mm) fully computerised colour touch screen with on-screen graph of the current weld.
- Internal sampling pump with gas filtration.
- State of the art circuitry providing stable readings.
- Real time clock to date stamp Quality Control records.
- User port with two outputs to control welding equipment or activate alarms in the event of rise in oxygen levels.
- USB for easy transfer of data logging and weld certification for Quality Control purposes.
- No more wet cells to keep replacing and re-calibrating.
- Quick fit and quick disconnect purge tube fittings.
- Brushed stainless steel front panel.
- Power from 110/230 V AC single phase supply.
- Protected against external high frequency radiation.
- Incorporates an internal alarm.
- High and low oxygen levels which can be set on the front panel.
- A unique, fast response, long life sensor with little to no maintenance requirement.
- The recording and auditing capabilities of the HFT® Family Range of Weld Purge Monitors® Gas Detection and Analysing Instruments are considered vital to the tube and pipe sector where traceability is now becoming a critical issue. PurgeLog™ software package is included for computer interfacing, data acquisition, storage and printing of results and graphs for Quality Management purposes.
- The instrument is small, lightweight and priced economically when compared with analytical measuring equipment.
- Includes automatic fault finding diagnostics.
- Weld Start/Stop Facility.