CNC Pipe Cutting Machines
Watts – Muller Pipe Cutting machines for 3D profile cutting, available for pipes from 3 inches up to 100 inches. WM Series machines can use plasma and/or oxyfuel.
WM Series Pipe Cutting Machine – 3D Profile Cutting Machine
The WM machines handle round pipe and are operated with our 3D Macro-controlled Software which enables the machines to be programmed quickly and multiple cuts to be processed with relative ease and accuracy.
Watts Pipe Cutting Machines have the following CNC Axis
– Rotation of the workpiece inside the chuck system (Y-axis)
– Longitudinal movement of the cutting head along the X-axis
– Oscillatory movement of the cutting head (B-axis)
– Rotation of the cutting head (C-axis)
– Height adjustment of the cutting head by a measuring system in the event of surface deviations
of the workpiece (Z-axis)
– Torch distance correction in relation to the cutting angle during the cutting process (W-axis)
– Transverse movement of the cutting head at 90 degrees to the workpiece axis (V-axis)